Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Bankroll Building Project (Guide to Micro-Limit SNGs)

Staying Motivated
posted by fox on January 20, 2008

I’ve helped a number of students with the issue of staying motivated even at stakes where the money doesn’t feel like it’s worth it, and I know it can be tough. I face that myself sometimes with this project because I have so little time to play poker these days and it’s tough to play micro-limits when I do finally get a chance to play. Playing at a little higher level over the past couple days for a few hours hasn’t made that any easier, though it has been nice to make a few bucks.

I played some $10-$20 No-limit on Bodog last night, along with some $30-$60 fixed-limit, and was up over $1,000 on both tables when I left. When I combine that with the higher level SNG’s I played a few days ago, and I’ve made around $4,500 in a few hours of play. Makes it tough to go back to $20 SNG’s, but it’s also nice to know that I won’t lose it all back in a hand or two and be grumpy for the rest of the day, so maybe the lower stakes will be nice.

I really do enjoy the project, and within a week or two everyone will understand why I’ve been too busy to spend much time on it for the last month or so. Really fun news coming very soon!

Read more about Chris's Micro-Limit project here > http://www.thepokercamp.com/instructors/micro_limit_poker.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most of the beaches in Kitty Hawk town have a low dune line, which provides some of
the best ocean views on the North Carolina Outer banks. You
can prevent this type of problem yourself though. While microorganisms in the
soil will readily break down urine and feces into nitrites and nitrates that is then made available to plants for growth, pet waste
often contains pathogens that are not readily
decomposed, and may pose some health risks to both humans and wildlife.


Here is my blog - the party at kitty and stud's movie online
()